Data Bridge Market Research has recently added a concise research on Global Digital Inspection Market to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Mitutoyo America Corporation, Cognex Corporation, KEYENCE CORPORATION, OMRON Corporation, Gom, Shining 3D Tech, iPromar and Fprimec Solutions among others.
Digital inspection offers real time video inspection for gross imaging, quality control, teaching, electronics inspection, forensics and assembly. It also delivers non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment and solutions consisting remote visual inspection, eddy current, radiography, computed tomography, ultrasound and hardness testing products. This technology is majorly used in sectors comprising automotive, manufacturing, electronics and semiconductor, aerospace and defense, food and pharmaceuticals and others. Expansion in technology over traditional methods is one of the factors which are fueling the market lucratively. For instanceOlympus Corporation launched MX63 and MX63L industrial microscopes for inspection of semiconductors and flat panel displays (FPDs) in July 2017. This helps in effective defects detection which was earlier difficult to find using past observation techniques. Another example which helps in driving the digital inspection market is increasing adoption of industrial automation rapidly. In 2016, globally, shipments of industrial robots were about 294,000 units, which came up from159, 000 in 2012, as stated by Statista. This is significantly driving the market demand over the past few years.
Analysis of Global Digital Inspection Market report:
The Global Digital Inspection Market accounted for USD 17.10 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising adoption of industrial automation
- Growing awareness with respect to safety and quality standards
- Adaption of modern technology over traditional methods
- Rapid industrialization in emerging economies
- High system and deployment costs
Top Manufacturers Profiles Operating in the Global Digital Inspection Market:
Top players operating in the global digital inspection market consist of FARO Technologies, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, HEXAGON, Nikon, MISTRAS Group, Inc., Carl Zeiss, Basler AG, National Instruments, Olympus Corporation, Zetec, Inc.
Global Digital Inspection Market Segmentation:
- The global digital inspection market is segmented based on offering, technology, dimension, end-user and geographical segments.
- Based on offering, the global digital inspection market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- On the basis of technology, the global digital inspection market is segmented into machine vision, NDT and metrology. NDT are sub segmented into visual inspection, radiography, ultrasonic and eddy current.
- On the basis of dimension, the global digital inspection market is segmented into 2 dimensions and 3 dimensions.
- On the basis of end-user, the global digital inspection market is segmented into electronics and semiconductor, automotive, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, public infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, food and pharmaceuticals and others. Other segment consists of glass, rubber, plastics, and polymers, printing, wood, paper, and pulp.
- Based on geography, the global digital inspection market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The global digital inspection market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report @
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dermatology drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.
Data Bridge Market Research