The Global Digital Inspection Market accounted for USD 17.10 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the digital inspection market in the next 8 years.
Digital inspection offers real time video inspection for gross imaging, quality control, teaching, electronics inspection, forensics and assembly. It also delivers non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment and solutions consisting remote visual inspection, eddy current, radiography, computed tomography, ultrasound and hardness testing products. Leading Players of Digital Inspection Market are FARO Technologies, Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, HEXAGON, Nikon, MISTRAS Group, Inc., Carl Zeiss, Basler AG, National Instruments, Olympus Corporation, Zetec, Inc.,Mitutoyo America Corporation, Cognex Corporation, KEYENCE CORPORATION, OMRON Corporation, Gom, Shining 3D Tech, iPromar and Fprimec Solutions among others.
Global Digital Inspection Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Machine Vision, NDT, Metrology), By Dimension (2D, 3D), By End User (Electronics & Semiconductor, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Energy, Food & Pharmaceuticals), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Avail 10% Discount on Buying This Report: Offer For Limited Time Only Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-inspection-market&utm_source=ustrademedia&utm_medium=SC&utm_campaign=global-digital-inspection-market
This technology is majorly used in sectors comprising automotive, manufacturing, electronics and semiconductor, aerospace and defense, food and pharmaceuticals and others. Expansion in technology over traditional methods is one of the factors which are fueling the market lucratively. For instanceOlympus Corporation launched MX63 and MX63L industrial microscopes for inspection of semiconductors and flat panel displays (FPDs) in July 2017. This helps in effective defects detection which was earlier difficult to find using past observation techniques. Another example which helps in driving the digital inspection market is increasing adoption of industrial automation rapidly. In 2016, globally, shipments of industrial robots were about 294,000 units, which came up from159, 000 in 2012, as stated by Statista. This is significantly driving the market demand over the past few years.
Competitive Landscape: The global digital inspection market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising adoption of industrial automation
- Growing awareness with respect to safety and quality standards
- Adaption of modern technology over traditional methods
- Rapid industrialization in emerging economies
- High system and deployment costs
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Premium Market Trends
Value Chain Analysis
Market Attractiveness Analysis
Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-digital-inspection-market&utm_source=ustrademedia&utm_medium=SC&utm_campaign=global-digital-inspection-market
Market Segmentation: Global Digital Inspection Market
- The global digital inspection market is segmented based on offering, technology, dimension, end-user and geographical segments.
- Based on offering, the global digital inspection market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- On the basis of technology, the global digital inspection market is segmented into machine vision, NDT and metrology. NDT are sub segmented into visual inspection, radiography, ultrasonic and eddy current.
- On the basis of dimension, the global digital inspection market is segmented into 2 dimensions and 3 dimensions.
- On the basis of end-user, the global digital inspection market is segmented into electronics and semiconductor, automotive, aerospace and defense, manufacturing, public infrastructure, oil and gas, energy, food and pharmaceuticals and others. Other segment consists of glass, rubber, plastics, and polymers, printing, wood, paper, and pulp.
- Based on geography, the global digital inspection market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
20% Extra Discount for Early Buyer, Know More@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-digital-inspection-market&utm_source=ustrademedia&utm_medium=SC&utm_campaign=global-digital-inspection-market