Dental Imaging Market provides forecast till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers. It also gives the key market segments, key market trends, regions and countries. The report observes the key developments and strategies in the market, Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments. Additionally, the report provides geographical analysis in the countries of the North America, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, South America. The report also analyses, roadways and provides the global market size of the main players in each region.
The Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market is expected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025
For In-Depth Review | Get Free Sample PDF at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
This Market is a method of creating high quality images for the treatment of dental issues. It is encountering acritical change of innovation with increasing acknowledgment of digital X-ray over analog X-ray. The advantages of digital X-ray gadgets depend on picture quality as well as it addresses concerns of radiation dose management. Other benefits such as: quick image processing, ability to enlarge and optimize the image, duplication, restoration, and elimination of diagnostic errors due to improper dark room maintenance. The phosphorus plate systems (PPS) and the digital systems are expected to be used more and more to perform dental procedures in the forecasting period.
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Gendex (U.K.), Danaher (U.S.), Denstply Sirona(U.S.), Midmark Corp. (U.S.), Carestream Health Inc. (Canada), PLANMECA OY (Finland), LED Dental (U.S.), THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD. (Japan), VATECH NETWORKS (Republic of Korea), Flow Dental Corporation (U.S.)., Progeny Dental Inc. (U.S)., Aribex Inc. (U.S)., KaVo Dental GmbH (Germany), Flow Dental (U.S)., CLEARAY (U.S)., Owandy Radiology (U.S.) andFONA Dental, s.r.o., (Slovak Republic) among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological advancement
- Growing demand in oral care
- Increasing healthcare expenses
- Rise in the volume of dental fixtures
- Growth due to geriatric population
- Premium range of dental imaging market
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Get TOC for Full Analysis of Report at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
This report makes your organization up to date with the profound knowledge of the global, regional and local market statistics. This report comprises of most-detailed market segmentation, systematic analysis of major market players, trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, and insights about new geographical markets. Furthermore, it endows with historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This market research report contains several parameters which are thoroughly studied by the experts. It provides company profiling of key players in the industry, carefully analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
Segmentation: Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market
- On the basis of product type, global dental imaging market is segmented into analog dental X-ray, digital dental X-ray, imaging software and accessories. Digital dental X-ray is further sub segmented into intraoral and extraoral imaging. Intraoral imaging is further sub divided into phosphorus plate systems (PSP) and digital sensors (CCD, CMOS) whereas extraoral imaging is sub divided into 2D panaromic systems and 3D cone beam CT (CBCT). Digital dental X-ray is widely used and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.7% in near forecasting period.
- On the basis of application, global dental imaging market is segmented into diagnostics, surgery, research and forensics. Here, diagnostics dominated the dental imaging market in 2015 however surgical application is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period due to increase in digital dental X-ray in orthodontics and dental prosthetic procedures.
- On the basis of end users, global dental imaging market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, forensic labs and others.
- On the basis of geography, global dental imaging market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
For More Inquiry Contact us at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Data Bridge Market Research