Global Dental Cement Market By Product Type (Temporary Cements, Permanent Cements), Material Type (Glass Ionomers, Zinc Oxide Eugenol, Zinc Phosphate, Polycarboxylate, Composite Resins, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Dental Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Dental Academic and Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Cement Market
The Global Dental Cement Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 863.37 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1,270.74 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the growing number of dental cavities cases and increasing investments of R&D for novel dental restorative technology.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @
Market Definition: Global Dental Cement Market
Dental cement is used as a restorative dental ingredient for the placement of implants, crowns, bridges and other dental problems. The dental cements are having an extensive application in restorative, orthodontics and other dental uses. The commonly used dental cements application is temporary restoration of teeth, sedation, insulation, cavity linings and also used for cementing in the course of fixation of prosthodontics. They have unique properties like non–irritant, high tensile strength, prevent leakage, chemical & thermal resistance and low thickness.
- Rising incidences of gaps between teeth, teeth discoloration, misalignment of teeth etc. has increased the demand of dental cement market
- Increasing prevalence of oral disease among aging population will act as a major market driver
- Higher operational costs of dental procedures is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Implant failures caused due to cements is also a major factor hindering the market
Segmentation: Global Dental Cement Market
- By Product Type
- Temporary Cements
- Permanent Cements
- By Material Type
- Glass Ionomers
- Zinc Oxide Eugenol
- Zinc Phosphate
- Composite Resins
- By End Users
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes
Get Speak to analyst @
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, 3M and Bioclear Matrix announced a new partnership. This collaboration would help in providing advance education in various modern restorative techniques.
- In March 2018, Dentsply Sirona announced the signing of an agreement for acquiring OraMetrix which provides innovative 3D technology solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of orthodontic care.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Cement Market
The global dental cement market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental cement market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research