Global Data Resiliency Market : By Component (Solutions, Services), Deployment (On- Premises, Cloud), Organization Size (Large Enterprise, Small& Medium Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, IT & telecommunication, Retail & Consumer Goods, Government, Public Sector, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, And Others Such As Law Firms, Hospitality, Education, Transportation, Logistics)
Market Definition: Global Data Resiliency Market
Data resiliency is defined as the capability to recover the data associated with server, network, storage and entire data centre easily. There are various important aspects of data resiliency, one is geo-redundancy and another is cybersecurity. In geo-redundancy is to recover the data from data centre service while in cybersecurity it provides secured data in cloud computing, mobile devices, the internet of things, and the digitization of information.
Companies such as Elasticsearch (U.S.) provide solution in data resiliency to recover all the data from access. The company provides two important features for protecting data in data resiliency such as persistent queues and dead letter queues. Persistent queues bring protect against the data loss by storage events in an interior queue on disk while dead letter queues provide on-disk storage in order to protect data loss at any time of situation.
Therefore, Due to the several advantages of data resiliency such as recovering the storage from data service centre will affect the growth of market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Massive growth in data generated from varied sources
- Increasing privacy concerns and need for data security
- Increasing adoption of cloud-based data backup and recovery solutions
- Availability of open-source alternatives
Market Analysis: Global Data Resiliency Market
The Global Data Resiliency Market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025
Market Segmentation: Global Data Resiliency Market
- The global data resiliency market has been segmented based on component, deployment, organization size, and vertical.
- Based on component, the market has been segmented into solutions and services. The solutions segment of the market has been further classified into data backup & recovery, data archiving & e-discovery, and disaster recovery. The services segment of the market has been classified into professional services and managed services. The professional services in sub segmented as is sub- segmented as implementation & integration services, support & maintenance services, and disaster recovery.
- Based on deployment, the market has been segmented into on-premises and cloud.
- The data resiliency market has been segmented based on organization size into large enterprises and small & medium enterprises.
- Based on vertical, the market has been segmented into BFSI, IT & telecommunication, retail & consumer goods, government, public sector, healthcare, media & entertainment, manufacturing, and others such as law firms, hospitality, education, transportation, and logistics.
- Based on geography, the global data resiliency market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Data Resiliency Market
The global data resiliency market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data resiliency unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research