Global Data Center Busway Market research report highlights the key opportunities in the market and influencing factors that helps businesses gain competitive edge. The report is a great resource which offers current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2025. Additionally, this market research report provides a profound overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. While preparing this Global Data Center Busway Market report, every aspect is carefully handled that embrace public demands, competencies and the constant growth of the working industry, vibrant reporting, and high data protection services. Global Data Center Busway Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.68% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth of demand for energy efficient power distribution systems.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-data-center-busway-market#utm_source=news&utm_campaign=captain
Global Data Center Busway Market By Product (BMC, CMC, CFW, PDUs, Others), Type (3-Phase 4-Wire, 3-Phase 5-Wire, Others), Application (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Healthcare & Retail, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global data center busway market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data center busway market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global data center busway market are Universal Electric Corporation; Eaton; Schneider Electric; Siemens AG; EAE Inc.; Markwell; Vertiv Group Corp.; Delta Power Solutions; Vass Electrical Industries; WETOWN ELECTRIC GROUP COMPANY LIMITED; Anord Mardix Inc.; ABB; PDI; Applied Power Solutions; Legrand; Site Preparation Management Co,.Ltd. and Somet among others.
Market Definition: Global Data Center Busway Market
Data center busway are electrical components specially designed for uninterrupted distribution of power supply from the source of energy to the various consuming components. These electric components are equipped with inlet box, switch box, protection components such as fuse, circuits and voltage regulators and power transmission systems. These busways are attached close to the power supply unit and are interconnected to the consuming electrical components
- Increasing number of data center colocations globally is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing number of data centers installation and integration globally is boosting this market growth
- Significant advantages of busway trunking systems in data centers over traditional cabling infrastructure also drivers the market growth
- Limitations regarding the installation method results in lower temperature stability rate which hampers the market growth
- Complications arising due to the cable accumulation in these components is also expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Data Center Busway Market
- Air Splicing Busway (BMC)
- Intensive Insulation Plug Busway (CMC)
- High Strength Enclosed Busway (CFW)
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- 3-Phase 4-Wire
- 3-Phase 5-Wire
- IT & Telecom
- Healthcare & Retail
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here@
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Legrand announced that they had acquired Universal Electric Corporation, manufacturers of the “Starline” brand of busway associated product offerings. This acquisition is evident of the strategy that Legrand works with, i.e. expansion of their business capabilities and geographical presence with the help of mergers, acquisitions
- In September 2017, PDI announced the launch of “Quick Connect Tap Off Box” designed for overhead power busway distribution systems. This product launch is designed to improve the maintaining requirements while easing the installation processes while also helping in the management of energy to increase the revenue generations
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475