Global Circuit Breaker Market By Product Type (Low Voltage Circuit Breaker, High Voltage Circuit Breaker), External Design(Dead Tank, Live Tank), Location Type (Indoor and Outdoor),Voltage Range(Less than 500V, 500V to 1KV, 1KV to 15KV,15KV to 50KV,50KV to 150KV,150KV to 300KV, 300KV to 800KV, Greater than800V),Rated Current (Less than 500A, 500A to 1500A, 2500A to 4500A, Greater than 4500A), Operating Mechanism (Spring Operated Mechanism, Hydraulic Operating Mechanism, Pneumatic Operating Mechanism, Others), End-User(Industrial, Utility, Commercial, Automotive, Residential, Others), Country( U.S.A, Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Circuit breakers are used in all type of applications like residential, industrial, commercial, automotive and other applications and it depends on the basis of the voltage class, current rating and type of the circuit breaker.
Get Request a Sample @
Circuit breakers are used to prevent the potential for fires and other mayhem resulting from simple wiring problems and equipment failures.
The introduction of the smart circuit breakers in the market which is powered by the advanced technologies and Internet of Things for real time analytics is the latest innovation which can help in the remote accessing and controlling.
There are many types of circuit breakers which are used for different applications depend on the voltage range and the rated current and the type of application.
For the complete circuit the connection of loads (appliances) offers resistance to the flow of charge and the whole electrical system inside the house or industries will work smoothly.
Circuit breakers are the devices which can be operated automatically or manually for the protection and controlling of electrical power system. There are few standards for using the circuit breakers for different applications like UL standard for the circuit breaker, UL 489 Listed for using the circuit breakers in North America region for the residential applications. It works as a resistor for the interruption of the flow of the current after the detection of the fault in the electric circuit.
Global circuit breaker market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Detailed ToC @
Segmentation: Global Circuit Breaker Market
Global circuit breaker market is segmented into seven notable segments which are product type, voltage range, rated current, location, external design and end user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into low voltage circuit breaker and high voltage circuit breaker.
- In September 2018, ABB has launched molded case circuit breakers particularly for higher voltage solar power plants. The new circuit breaker is more cost effective and more reliable for solar plants.
- On the basis of external design, the market is segmented into live tank and dead tank.
- In July 2018, ABB has launched VD4-AF; VD4-AF is a new vacuum circuit breaker especially for steel furnaces. The specification of the product includes it can perform150, 000 close-open operations, reducing total costs of the furnace operation, and others.
- On the basis of location, the market is segmented into indoor and outdoor.
- In February 2019, Schneider Electric announced the launch of the Masterpact MTZ which is a high power low voltage circuit breaker. It would help the company to enhance their product portfolio of the circuit breakers as these circuit breakers provide good performance and reliability with new digital capabilities.
- On the basis of voltage range, the market is segmented into less than 500V, 500V to 1KV, 1KV to 15KV, 15KV to 50KV, 50KV to 150KV, 150KV to 300KV, 300KV to 800KV and >800 KV.
- In April 2018, Fuji Electric announced the launch of the Large Capacity UPS System using Lithium Ion Battery with in-built circuit breaker so if a battery anomaly occurs, the power will automatically be cut off to protect the UPS system.
- On the basis of rated current, the market is segmented into less than 500 A, 500 A to 1500 A, 1500 A to 2500 A, 2500A to 4500 A and > 4500 A.
- In December 2018, the company has launched two circuit breakers named as Eaton’s VS1 Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB) and Eaton’s PSL series Air Circuit Breakers (ACB). These circuit breakers are highly reliable, provides operational convenience, long life and easy maintenance.
- On the basis of operating mechanism, the market is segmented into spring operated circuit breaker, hydraulic circuit breaker, pneumatic circuit breaker and others. In 2019, hydraulic operating mechanism segment is likely to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In May 2018, Schneider Electric announced the launch of the medium-voltage protection relay-Easergy P3. The protection relay trips a circuit breaker when a fault is detected and is designed to save operational uptime.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into industrial, utility, commercial, automotive, residential and others.
- In February 2018, Garmin International Inc. announced product integration with Carling Technologies. Garmin’s OneHelm with Carling Technologies’s OctoPlex system together will cater all the needs related to shipboard systems. It includes all the monitoring and control system solution.
Competitive Analysis: Global Circuit Breaker Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Efacec, Eaton, TOSHIBA INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, Fuji Electric Co, TE Connectivity Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Powell Industries Carling Technologies, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd, LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED, MAXWELL TECHNOLOGIES, INC., HAWKER SIDDELEY SWITCHGEAR, INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC MFG, ETA Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH, Andeli Group Co.,Ltd, Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co.,Ltd, Tavrida Electric, Terasaki Electric Co.,Ltd, Yueqing Feeo Electric Co., Ltd and others.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research