Global Butyric Acid Market report is a gathering of primary and secondary information that contains profitable data from the significant providers of the Butyric Acid Market. The conjecture depends on information from 2019 to the present date and estimates until 2026. It provides an easy to break down information with different diagrams and tables. Global Butyric Acid Market report highlights important trends and dynamics in market growth, including limitations, drivers and opportunities. A number of research tools were used to provide accurate understanding of this market, such as the five-force analysis by Porter and the SWOT analysis. The report provides information on the technological progress that will or will occur in the years to come. In these countries, as well as comprehensive coverage and innovation, the countries generating high incomes in these regions were also examined.
Key Market Competitors: Global Butyric Acid Market
The key players operating in the global butyric acid market are –
Eastman Chemical Company, Perstorp Holding AB, Oxea GmbH, Blue Marble Biomaterials, LLC, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. The other players in the market are Beijing Huamaoyuan Fragrance Flavor Co. Ltd., Snowco Industrial Co. Ltd., Wacker Chemie AG, Svensk Etanolkemi AB (SEKAB), Sinopec, Showa Denko K.K., SABIC, Petro China, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., HELM AG, GNFC Limited, DuPont, Daicel Corporation, Celanese Corporation, British Petroleum Plc
The Global Butyric Acid Market is expected to reach USD 455 million by 2025, from USD 195 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cryogenic-insulation-market
Butyric acid is also known as systematic butanoic acid which is found in milk, especially in goat, sheep and buffalo milk. By hydrolysis process, butyric acid is liberated from the glyceride and has an unpleasant odour. It is an important part of the fatty acid subgroup which is known as short chain fatty acid. Butyric acid attacks many metals and has strong oxidants when reacts with bases. Due to its highly acidic nature, safety measures are taken by equipping PVC gloves, protective eye goggles and shoes are used while handling butyric acid. Various butyrate compounds are prepared through butyric acid. In many perfumes, methyl butyrate is used because of its pleasant aroma or taste. According to the European government, Europe has exported USD 150 million in butyric products in 2017. According to the report, butyric products produced in China were estimated at USD 98 million. Due to all above factors there is a huge demand in butyric acid market all around the globe.
- By Application (Animal Feed, Chemicals Intermediate, Food & Flavours, Pharmaceuticals, Perfumes, Others),
- By Type (Synthetic Butyric Acid, Renewable Butyric Acid),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Landscape: Global Butyric Acid Market
The global butyric acid market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global butyric market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
In Texas, USA the global chemical company Oxea has successfully started up its new 100,000 mt per annum world-scale production unit “propanol 2” at its bay city,
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Study Coverage
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Size-by Manufacturers
Chapter 4: Production-by Regions
Chapter 5: Consumption-by Regions
Chapter 6: Market Size-by Type
Chapter 7: Market Size-by Application
Chapter 8: Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9: Production Forecasts
Chapter 10: Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11: Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12: Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13: Key Findings
Chapter 14: Appendix
FREE | Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-cryogenic-insulation-market
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global butyric acid market
- Analyse and forecast the butyric acid market on the basis of animal feed, product, geography
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for animal feed, product, geography
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis
FREE | Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-cryogenic-insulation-market
- Rising population and the fast-growing animal feed sector
- Demand for renewable butyric acid in the food & flavour
- Rising demand from end-user industries
- Rising health concerns regarding the toxic use of butyric acid
- Adverse effects of butyric acid
Analysis based on
- What was the market size in 2016?
- What are the moves of key players?
- Which region is leading the market at global level?
- A comprehensive/competitive analysis of the market?
- Strategies of key players and product offerings?
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research