Global Blood Collection Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.52 billion to an estimated value of USD 12.83 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing incidences of cancer, HIV, anemia, etc. are the major factor for the growth of this market.
The Global Blood Collection Devices Market report contains wide-ranging and comprehensive market insights which are based on business intelligence. Blood Collection Devices Market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to growing demand at the end user level. Moreover, the report illustrates the CAGR values for the historic years 2018, the base year 2017 and the forecast for the years 2019-2026. This market report provides statistics on the current state of the industry as a helpful source of assistance and direction for companies and investors interested in this market. The report puts a light on several aspects related to industry and market.
Click Here For Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blood-collection-devices-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the blood collection devices market are
Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA,
NIPRO Medical Corporation,
FL MEDICAL s.r.l. Unipersonale,
Smiths Group plc,
KAWASUMI LABORATORIES, INC.,
SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG,
Retractable Technologies, Inc.,
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.,
Market Definition: Global Blood Collection Devices Market
Blood collection devices are the devices which are used to collect the blood samples from the donor to perform various tests. Increasing incidences of HIV, anemia, cancer etc. among the population is fueling the growth of this market. Nowadays a sterile evacuated tube is used to collect blood samples, so that the chances of injuries can be reduced. Many manufactures are trying to offer safer products so that they can increase the safety of the patient.
- Increasing demand for blood components is driving the growth of this market
- Rising number of trauma and accident cases worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- High price of the blood testing devices acts as a restraint for the market
- Lack of trained and skilled professional is acts as a restraint for the market
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-blood-collection-devices-market
Segmentation: Global Blood Collection Devices Market
- Blood Collection Tubes
- Serum Collection Tubes
- Plasma Collection Tubes
- Microcapillary Tubes
- Needles & Syringes
- Vacuum Blood Collection System
- Microfluidic System
- Blood bags
- Manual Blood Collection
- Automated Blood Collection
By End- User
- Hospital and Pathology Labs
- Blood Banks
- Research and Academic Organizations
- Home Care Settings
- Others End Users
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, DBS System announced the launch of their new collection devices HemaXis DB micro blood collection device which will be used for the collection, storage and transportation of capillary whole blood samples. These devices have microfluidic technology which can reduce the blood sampling cost as it doesn’t require any lab modification. This device is an easy way to collect blood samples than the traditional dried blood spot collection and competitive devices.
- In August 2017, Athelas announced the launch of their new blood diagnostic device which is specially designed for the testing of diseases like bacterial infections, flu and cancer. This new device allows the patient to check their white blood cell count at home by sticking the slide with blood inside the device. This device uses computer computing to run the rapid testing with just a few drops of patient blood.
Global blood collection devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of blood collection devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global blood collection devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research