Global Augmented Reality Software Market accounted for USD 8.51 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 333.8 billion growing at a CAGR of 58.20% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Augmented reality software’s differs from virtual reality, in virtual reality whole new artificial environment gets created but in AR the existing environment gets overlays with new information top of it. The Augmented Reality software’s are used in different industries such as healthcare, public, safety, gas, oil, mining, telecom, and others. Increased demand for augmented reality in e-commerce and retail stores may act as a major driver in the growth of augmented reality software market. On the other side, lack of interaction with physical products may hamper the market.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-augmented-reality-software-market
The global augmented reality software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Augmented Reality Software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players of the global Augmented Reality Software market are Atheer, Inc., Augmate Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Development Company. L.P., Blippar, Catchoom, DAQRI, EON Reality Inc., Immerseport, Infinity Augmented Reality, Inglobe Technologies, Jbknowledge, Inc. (US), Kudan (U.K.), Magic Leap, Inc., Marxent Labs LLC, Mortar Studios (Australia), PTC, Inc., Pristine Inc., Re’flekt GmbH (Germany), Scope AR (Canada), Ubimax GmbH, Upskill, Viewar GmbH (Austria), Wear S.R.L. (Italy), Wikitude GmbH, Zugara, Inc. and others.
Segmentation: Global Augmented Reality Software Market
- By Function (Remote collaboration, Workflow optimization, Visualization, Documentation, and 3D Modelling, Navigation)
- By Vertical (consumer, commercial, enterprise, medical, aerospace and defense, oil and gas, mining, telecom and IT/data centers)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Speak to Author @
- Increased demand for augmented reality in e-commerce and retail stores
- Growing demand for augmented reality software in consumer electronics
- Increasing demand for AR-based applications in medical sectors as well as Automotive sector
- Lack of interaction with physical products
- Limited processing power and inadequate storage
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Browse Full Report@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research