This Asset Tracking and Inventory Management market research report is a great option to achieve current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2025. Clients can get familiar, by using this report, with the new opportunities in the industry and most important customers for the business growth. The key research methodology used throughout this report by DBMR research team is data triangulation which takes into account data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary validation. The report puts a light on forthcoming and key opportunities in new geographical market.
Target driven generation of report, loyalty for the quality and transparency in research method are few of the features with which this Asset Tracking and Inventory Management market report can be adopted with confidence. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are two of the most extensively used techniques while preparing this report. This market report lends a hand to industry by giving actionable market insights and comprehensive market analysis. Moreover, the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and market shares for each company for the forecast period is also showcased in this Asset Tracking and Inventory Management market report.
The Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 31.9 billion by 2025 from USD 11.8 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7 % in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: PIPELINE ANALYSIS
- Pipeline analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Market opportunity
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 16: APPENDIX
- List of abbreviations
See the complete table of contents and list of exhibits, as well as selected illustrations and example pages from this report.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Asset Tracking And Inventory Management Solutions MARKET REPORT:
- Get enlightened information available on the Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market worldwide.
- Identify growth in various segments and investment opportunities. Benchmark fulfillment adjacent the key adversary.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
- The main criterion related to Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions industry area including the overall structure of the product, numbers of applications, price, demand, and supply are enfolded in this report.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholder’s responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The research of emerging Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions market section and extant industry segments will aid the investors or novice in formulating and developing business strategies.
- Facilitates decision making in view of noteworthy and gauging information also the drivers and limitations available of the market.
- Global Asset Tracking and Inventory Management Solutions Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Epicor Software,
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.,
- Windward Software,
- JDA Software,
- Lowry Solutions,
- Chekhra Business Solutions Pvt Ltd,
- EMS Barcode Solutions, LLC,
- RedBeam, Inc.,
- Zebra Technologies,
- Wasp Barcode Technologies,
- Ubisense, Wisetrack,
- Trimble Inc.,
- TVL Inc.,
- Jolly Technologies Inc,
- Brilliant Info Systems Pvt. Ltd,
- ASAP Systems – Cloud/On-Premises Inventory System & Asset Tracking Solutions
WHY DATA BRIDGE MARKET RESEARCH?
Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how
Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates
Focus on technology trends
Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs
Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
Gain easy Inquiry of this report, along with on-demand services
INQUIRE ABOUT REPORT | ANALYST CONSULTATION AT https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-asset-tracking-and-inventory-management-solutions-market
Based on application
- facility management,
- tool tracking,
- IT asset tracking,
- equipment tracking,
- funding management,
- mandate compliance,
- warehouse management and others
Based on geography
- North America,
- South America,
- Asia-Pacific and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Based on component
- hardware and
Hardware is sub segmented into RFID readers, real-time location system (RTLS), barcode scanners, barcode printers, barcode stickers, RFID tags, and global Positioning System (GPS). Software is sub segmented into on premise and cloud-based. Services are sub segmented into consulting & training, implementation & integration, operation & maintenance.
Based on industry
- transportation and logistics,
- energy & utilities,
- government and others
- oil & gas,
- IT& telecom,
The global asset tracking and inventory management solutions market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of asset tracking and inventory management solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
MAJOR MARKET DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
- Demand of asset tracking and inventory management solutions in new offshore fields in deep waters.
- Increasing the demand for maintaining the asset and plant.
- Stringent government safety regulations and quality control requirements
- Declining efficiencies of aging assets and the need for operational safety
- Climatic changes affecting the operations of various industries
- High initial cost and complex process of system installation
- Decrease in oil and gas prices.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global asset tracking and inventory management solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
CUSTOMIZATION OF THE REPORT:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research