Global 3D Mapping and 3D Modeling Market Research Report gives the best responses to a considerable lot of the basic business questions and difficulties. Furthermore, the information, statistical data points gathered to produce this market report are acquired from the dependable sources, for example, sites, diaries, mergers, papers and other bona fide sources. The report has broad extension that incorporates market situations, relative valuing between real players, cost and benefit of the predetermined market districts. To execute market research study; skillful and propelled instruments and methods viz. SWOT investigation and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis have been utilized.
Global 3D mapping and 3D modeling market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 11.38 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the innovations in technology resulting in better quality of devices and software required for enhanced 3D viewing & experience.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-3d-mapping-and-3d-modeling-market
3D mapping and 3D modeling can be defined as the overall process that involves recording of the objects in the environment through 3D technology. 3D mapping involves capturing and recreation of objects in the environment such as terrains, buildings and others. The major applications of 3D mapping are in construction mapping, navigation and others. 3D modeling is the creation of environmental objects in a mathematical form with the help of specialised software. These 3D virtually created models are generally used in media & entertainment industry such as in movies, games, and also in visual representation to induce better understanding.
- Increased demand for 3D-based entertainment subjects resulting in higher usage of 3D modeling from the media & entertainment industry; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Rise in the usage and availability of 3D technology display devices; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Growth in the focus on user-based experience for 3D viewing; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Significant changes and transformations undergoing in the market due to the prevalence of artificial intelligence technology; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global 3D Mapping and 3D Modeling Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global 3D mapping and 3D modeling market are Airbus S.A.S.; Alphabet Inc.; CyberCity 3D, Inc.; BENTLEY SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED; Intermap Technologies; Mitsuibishi Electric Corporation; FLIGHT EVOLVED; Autodesk Inc.; Maxon Computer; Vricon; Trimble Inc.; The Foundry Visionmongers; Pixologic, Inc.; Dassault Systèmes; Esri; Topcon; Adobe; Pix4D SA; Apple Inc.; Onionlab; NewTek Inc.; Saab AB; Occipital, Inc.; Golden Software, LLC; Applied EarthWorks, Inc.; Aerolion Technologies; Orbit GeoSpatial Technologies nv; Softree Technical Systems Inc.; Garmin Ltd. and TomTom International BV.
Competitive Analysis: Global 3D Mapping and 3D Modeling Market
Global 3D mapping and 3D modeling market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of 3D mapping and 3D modeling market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
- High costs associated with the technologies required for usage of these systems; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Lack in the availability of software available that have the capability of simulating the advanced levels of 3D captured subjects; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Inadequate knowledge and expertise in the market resulting in demand from only a certain number of industrial verticals; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Inadequate supports from government and private organisations resulting in low amounts of investments in the market; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Table of Content:
01: Executive Summary
02: Scope of The Report
03: Market Landscape
04: Market Sizing
05: Market Segmentation by Product
06: Five Forces Analysis
07: Customer Landscape
08: Geographic Landscape
09: Decision Framework
10: Drivers and Challenges
11: Market Trends
12: Vendor Landscape
13: Vendor Analysis
Table of Contents Available For this Market Download Free TOC : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-3d-mapping-and-3d-modeling-market
Segmentation: Global 3D Mapping and 3D Modeling Market
- 3D Mapping
- 3D Modeling
By 3D Mapping Application
- Inspection & Measurement
- Object Reconstruction
- 3D Projection & Navigation
By 3D Modeling Application
- Product Marketing
- Animation & Movies
- Game & Object Design
- Architectural Rendering
By Industrial Vertical
- Government, Aerospace & Defense
- Construction & Engineering
- Energy & Utilities
- Media & Entertainment
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Autodesk Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of PlanGrid for an approximate amount of USD 875 million. This acquisition will provide better services and solutions to the construction based end-users to promote better construction designing and operations. Autodesk will be integrating the operations and management of workflow of PlanGrid’s software capabilities with their “Revit” and “BIM 360”.
- In June 2018, BENTLEY SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED announced that they had acquired Synchro Software, helping BENTLEY expanding their solutions offering for the construction industry and improving their capabilities to provide 4D management in construction projects amid increasing adoption of BIM for designing and construction.
- In October 2017, Occipital, Inc. announced that they had acquired Paracosm, which will help in integration and development of PX-80 device under development by Paracosm to be integrated with Occipital, Inc.’s “Canvas” software for the better performance and efficient cost of the device. The device will be developed for recording 3D scans and generation of CAD files for large-scale projects.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Global 3D Mapping and 3D Modeling Market.
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Global 3D Mapping and 3D Modeling Market is flourishing.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-3d-mapping-and-3d-modeling-market
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research