“The Latest Research Report Europe usage based insurance Market – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2019 – 2026 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – Data Bridge Market Research”
As market research reports are gaining immense importance in this swiftly transforming market place, our team endows you with the Europe usage based insurance market research reports in a way that you anticipate. It all-inclusively estimates general market conditions, the growth prospects in the market, possible restrictions, significant industry trends, market size, market share, sales volume and future trends. This report is valuable for both customary and emerging market player in the industry and provides in-depth market insights. Market drivers, market restraints, opportunities and challenges are studied under market overview which gives valuable insights to businesses for taking right moves.
Europe usage based insurance market is growing with the healthy CAGR of 18.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
Get Sample Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-usage-based-insurance-market
Leading industry players operating in Europe Usage Based Insurance market are Allianz, AXA, Progressive Insurance, Allstate, Allstate Canada, Desjardins, Generali, MAPFRE, Metromile, Aviva, Admiral Group Plc, Ageas Group, Octo Telematics, TomTom Telematics, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems – IMS, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. (Europe) Ltd, Watchstone Group plc, Allianz Australia, Aviva Canada, Allianz Asia Pacific, AXA Insurance Company, AXA US, Aviva Asia, AXA Italia, AXA UK, Ageas UK, Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe Limited
This Europe usage based insurance market research report gives clear idea about strategic analysis of mergers, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and investment. This particular report is a source of information which gives current and approaching technical and financial details of the industry to 2026. A comprehensive market research conducted in this report puts the light on the challenges, market structures, opportunities, driving forces, and competitive landscape for your business. This market report is a window to the automotive industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. You should use this market research report to acquire valuable market insights in a cost-effective way.
This Europe Usage Based Insurance market research report encompasses a far-reaching research on the current conditions of the automotive industry, potential of the market in the present and the future prospects. By taking into account strategic profiling of key players in the automotive industry, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and their strategies
Major Benefits of usage-based insurance:
Attracting low-risk drivers
Enhancing customer loyalty
Reducing claims costs
Increasing the number of potential touch-points per year
Providing personalized, revenue-generating, value-added services to insurance plans to serve customer interests more effectively
The simplest form of usage-based insurance bases the insurance costs simply on distance driven. However, the general concept of pay as you drive includes any scheme where the insurance costs may depend not just on how much you drive but how, where, and when one drives
Major Topics Covered in this Report –
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
Get Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-usage-based-insurance-market
Various features and important queries have been answered in top-notch report
In this section, various Europe Usage Based Insurance industry leading players are studied with respect to their company profile, product portfolio, capacity, price, cost, and revenue.
- Sales and Revenue Analysis
Both, sales and revenue are studied for the different regions of the Europe Usage Based Insurance Market. Another major aspect, price, which plays an important part in the revenue generation, is also assessed in this section for the various regions.
- Market Dynamics
The analysts explore critical influence factors, market drivers, challenges, risk factors, opportunities, and market trends in this section.
- Application Usage
The section provides up-to-date information on the customer experience which can help identify the problems as well as detailed errors in the products. Through these findings, you will be able to provide solutions to it.
- What are the market tools and techniques on the basis of which the Europe Usage Based Insurance market is evaluated?
Various market research tools and techniques such as PESTEL analysis, SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, Primary and secondary research methodologies have utilized to dig deep into this Europe Usage Based Insurance market.
- What all regions are covered in this Europe Usage Based Insurance market research report?
The focused regions are basically U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
- How does this report prove to be beneficial for the readers?
The Europe Usage Based Insurance market report saves crucial time of the readers by providing deep and unbiased insights related to Europe Usage Based Insurance market under one roof. Additionally, this report can be customized according to the customers’ requirement. Specific regional wise or country wise analysis is also available as per on request.
Key industry Developments
In June 2018, Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) was awarded as best auto digital insurance product award from TU-Automotive Detroi for DriveWell. This award made Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) more popular which increases the overall income of the company
In November 2015, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (IMS) was awarded for excellence in the innovative. This award made Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (IMS) more popular.
In September 2017, the Progressive Company has introduced ELD Usage-Based Insurance Program for Commercial Truck Drivers. This launch extended the company’s service portfolio
In August 2017, Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) has launched powerful smartphone telematics program for commercial fleets. This launch has improved employee safety, reduce the number of accidents and claims and increase operational efficiency and performance.
In September 2017, the company was awarded as the global pioneer in telematics insurance and champion for road safety by UK insurance sector This award made company more popular which further increases the overall sells
In March 2016, TrueMotion has acquired The Canary Project. Due to this acquisition, company has application developer for developing telematics application
Market Segmentation: Europe Usage Based Insurance Market
Europe usage-based insurance market is segmented into six notable segments which are package type, vehicle type, device offering, technology, vehicle age and electric & hybrid vehicle.
- On the basis of vehicle age, the market is segmented into new vehicles and on-road vehicles. In 2018, on-road vehicles market is growing with the highest CAGR of 19.0% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of package type, the market is segmented into pay-as-you-drive (PAYD), pay-how-you-drive (PHYD), and manage-how-you-drive (MHYD). In 2019, the pay-as-you-drive (PAYD), market is growing at the CAGR of 18.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into light-duty vehicle (LDV) and heavy-duty vehicles (HDV). In 2018, light-duty vehicle (LDV) market is growing with the highest CAGR of 19.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of device offering, the market is segmented into company provided and bringyour own device (BYOD). The company provided market is growing at the CAGR of 18.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into OBD-II, smartphone, embedded system, black box and others. In 2018, embedded system market is growing with the highest CAGR of 19.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of electric and hybrid vehicle, the market is segmented into hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) and battery electric vehicle (BEV).In 2018 Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) market is growing with the highest CAGR of 19.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Buy this report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/europe-usage-based-insurance-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475