Europe cold chain monitoring market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 13.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
With the market bits of knowledge given inside the report helps to accomplish an exact comprehension of the market scene, issues that may occur during basic trade in the future or any market related activity. Many times organization experience failure because of developing a product that was not needed by the market. So it becomes very important to study the market deeply prior to any new product or service launch. By referring to this report, many of the failures, risks and uncertainties can be prevented.
Download exclusive PDF sample report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-cold-chain-monitoring-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Sensitech Inc., ORBCOMM, Berlinger & CO., Monnit Corp., Controlant, ELPRO-BUCHS AG, SecureRF Corporation, Savi Technology, Zest Labs, Infratab Inc., LINEAGE LOGISTICS HOLDINGS LLC, Klinge Corporation, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Ltd, Nimble Wireless, Tagbox, Verigo, FreshSurety, Safetraces and others.
A cold chain monitoring is a monitoring solution being utilized during supply chain management. It helps in keeping track of the temperature, location, humidity and various other factors which can deteriorate the product properties and so it also helps in maintaining the levels of all the factors.
It helps in reducing the cycle time, operational costs and increases the shelf life of the products, productivity and supply chain efficiency. They also help to keep track of the inventory and helps in increasing its efficiency.
A cold chain is considered as one of the common practice in the industries such as pharmaceutical and food industries as these industries are particularly sensitive to temperature fluctuations.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
Complete report is available: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-cold-chain-monitoring-market
This market research report gives a competitive edge to the clients to build a sturdy foundation for their endeavors to be built upon; to prepare them for any threats or weaknesses that may arise as their business grows further. Before starting a new business or launching a new product it is very important to know the customers priority and what level of competition the new business is going to experience. So it is imperative to consider this report before taking any step, so that clients can strategically work towards changing customer loyalty and positioning their brand.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into Hardware and Software.
- In August 2017, Orbocomm had launched next generation cold chain monitoring solution named as ORBCOMM’s PT 6000. This solution includes sensors, connectivity and CargoWatch application. This system offer complete visibility and control over the cold chain, which helps in ensuring temperature of cargo during supply chain. This will in turn propel the growth of cold chain monitoring solutions market.
- On the basis of logistics, the market is segmented into storage and transportation.
- In October 2018, Elpro Buchs AG received award for best global temperature control. The company had received award for its creative thinking which tends to introduce the new technology for supply chain operation. This new device has service life of more than 4 years.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical and healthcare, food and beverages, chemicals.
- In January 2019, Americold announced the acquisition of the PortFresh Holdings, which provides temperature-controlled operator services. This acquisition would help the Americold to get access in order to port of Savannah for trade.
For More Inquiry Contact us at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=europe-cold-chain-monitoring-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge Market Research