Egypt energy drinks market is expected to reach USD 353.66 million by 2026 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Egypt Energy Drinks report combines all-inclusive industry analysis with precise estimates and forecasts that offers absolute research solutions and brings maximum industry clarity for strategic decision making. The market parameters covered here include latest trends, market segmentation, new market entry, industry forecasting, target market analysis, future directions, opportunity identification, strategic analysis, insights and innovation. The competitive analysis performed for Food & Beverage industry in this report covers strategic profiling of key market players, their core competencies, their strong and weak points, and competitive landscape of the market which aids businesses exemplify their individual strategies.
Download FREE PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=egypt-energy-drinks-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
PepsiCo, Inc , Red Bull GmbH, T.C. Pharma, DOHLER, Rockstar, Inc., Amway, Britvic PLC., Frucor Suntory, D’ANGELO,., HYPE ENERY DRINKS, MUTALO GROUP, XYIENCE, INC., THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, AJE, Monster Energy Company, among others.
Presentation of the Market
The Egypt Energy Drinks research report includes the presentation of the market by firstly introducing the overview of the market, presenting a detailed study of the market by evaluating the growth drivers, restraining factors and opportunities at length.
Energy Drinks provide the benefits among people such as instant energy, refreshment, increased attention and reaction speed. There are many ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, vitamins, herbs and many other components are present in energy drink. Taurine, one kind of amino acid and is a building block of protein. The products are available in corner stations, bars and gas stations. These products are found in shops along with sport drinks, juices, and soft drinks.
The energy drinks are available in many brands such as red bull energy drink, impulse energy drink, dark dog, shark energy drinks, hype energy drinks and many others. About 60.0% of the consumers of energy drinks are male and 35.0% of people consuming energy drinks are above 35 years age.
Get detailed TOC at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=egypt-energy-drinks-market
- On the basis of product type, the Egypt energy drinks market is segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic. In 2018, non-alcoholic segment is expected to dominate the Egypt energy drinks market with 85.4% market share and is expected to reach USD 305.63 million by 2026 from USD 143.66 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 10.0% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
- In May 2018, Hype Energy (U.K.) launched their energy drinks as international energy drinks in the United Kingdom. With this launch lifestyle brand of the company continues to expand distribution.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2018, inorganic segment is expected to dominate the Egypt energy drinks market with 70.0% market share and is expected to reach USD 244.99 million by 2026 from USD 117.76 million in 2018, growing at the CAGR of 9.7% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. However, organic segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period, and is expected to reach USD 108.67 million in 2026 from USD 50.47 million in 2018 in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2017, PepsiCo Inc, an American company launched energy drink, an organic energy drink in India. This is the second attempt made by the company to crack the energy drink market in the country India. With this launch this American company expanded its business in India.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into before exercise, during exercise and recovery. In 2018, before exercise segment is expected to dominate the Egypt energy drinks market with 50.8% market share and is expected to reach USD 185.24 million by 2026 from USD 85.46 million in 2018, growing at the highest CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
- In November 2018 according to Business Standard, Coca-Cola Co (U.S.) planned to launch its first energy drinks which will come under the Coke brand name. Such decision taken by the company may help in growth of the market in future due to more demand and fulfilment of the same by the company.
- What are Key findings covered in the report?
- It provides detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of various segments and sub segments of the global market
- Insights about factors influencing and affect the market growth are also mentioned in this Energy Drinks research report
- Economic factors that influence the market, detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of global is included in the report
- Historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub segments with respect to countries.
- Give clear picture of the market and guides to overcome the upcoming challenges
Get 25% Impressive Discount on this Report@ : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-discount/egypt-energy-drinks-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475