Global digital signature market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 30.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the heavy investment made by government, private and public sector for enhancing data security in an increased demand for digital signature solutions and services to ensure the benefits, such as seamless workflow and paperless work.
Few of the major competitors currently working in global digital signature market are Adobe, OneSpan, Gemalto NV, Ascertia, DocuSign Inc., Entrust Datacard Corporation, SIGNiX, Secured Signing Limited., IdenTrust,Inc; RPost, HelloSign, MultiCert, GlobalSign, Citrix Systems. Inc, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Gemalto NV, KOFAX INC., ACE Technology, Antares Systems Ltd., Cloud84. eMudhra Limited and among others.
Download Free Sample PDF Report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-digital-signature-market
Global digital signature market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of digital signature market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Lack of information about the legality of digital signature is restraining the market growth
- Changes in rules and regulations of digital signature across the regions is hampering the growth of the market
Global Digital Signature Market Segmentation:
By Deployment Mode
By Industry Verticals
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Human Resource
- Real estate
- IT & telecommunication
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Others(Legal Services and Manufacturing)
For More Inquiry Contact us at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-digital-signature-market
Digital signature is a mathematical technique with encoded and electronic stamp of verification on digital documents such as PDF files, word files and online legal contract papers .It help to solve the issue of impression and tempering in digital communication. It consists of each information of digital document that enables users to find out the source very quick and easily, identity and status of an electronic document. Digital signature is operated on the principle of cryptography technology.
- High investment by government, public and private sector for security purpose is driving the market growth
- Upgraded operational efficiency at lower OPEX is fueling the growth of the market
- Advancement in digital technology is driving the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Avaloq a global fintech leader has integrated OneSpan solutions into its cloud-based banking platform; OneSpan is a global leader in e-signatures, and provider of software. This integration will help the company to make it quick, fast and more suitable for banks to connect with OneSpan’s anti-fraud solutions from their core banking systems with the help of open APIs to secure identities, access and transactions
- In July 2018, SpringCM is acquired by DocuSign to continue further development in electronic signatures. The company developed the e-signature category and it has built a strong SaaS business in the market. This acquisition will help in company’s growth in electronic signatures to modernize system of agreement that consist of preparing, signing, managing and executing the agreement.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-digital-signature-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475