Global Dental Prosthetics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4.06 billion to an estimated value of USD 7.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing facilities in the dental procedures is the major factor for the growth of this market. Global Dental Prosthetics Market By Type (Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Dentures, Abutments, Veneers, Inlays and Onlays), Materials (Ceramics, Plastics, Zirconium, Metal Ceramics), Type of Facility (Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Laboratories, Other Facilities), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Forecast to 2026
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-prosthetics-market
Global dental prosthetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental prosthetics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.Few of the major competitors currently working in dental prosthetics: Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, Zimmer Biomet, Danaher, Henry Schein, OSSTEM IMPLANT.CO., LTD., DIO IMPLANTS, Merz Dental GmbH, Bicon, LLC, CAMLOG, BioHorizons IPH Inc., SHOFU DENTAL, Nobel Biocare Services AG., Biomet 3i LLC, Southern Implants (Pty) Ltd.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Formlabs announced the launch of their two new resin material- Elastic Resin and Digital Denture. Elastic resin is designed for prototyping silicone parts and digital denture is designed for accessible direct printed dental prosthetics. The main aim is to manufacture high- performance resins. 3D printed silicone part can be created using elastic resins which can be easily bent, stretched and compressed that too without tearing.
- In June 2017, BMC Oral Health announced the launch of their new materials along with the launch of their Digital Dentistry section. Materials like zirconia, lithium disilicate, and ceramics have been proposed. The main aim is to change the way patients are treated.
Market Definition: Global Dental Prosthetics Market
Dental prosthetics is an artificial device which is used to replace one or more natural teeth. Inlays and onlays, crowns, bridges, dentures, partial dentures, and dental implants are usually involved in these devices. The main function of the crown and inlays and onlays is to improve the damage in the teeth. Dental implant, palatal obturator, partial denture, palatal obturator are some of the example of the dental prostheses.
- Increasing elderly population is driving market.
- Increasing personal care awareness among people has led to increase in cosmetic dentistry which is driving the market.
- Concerned related with tooth loss in the procedure of dental bridges.
- High cost of the equipment is restraining market.
How does this market Insights help?
- Global Dental Prosthetics Market share (regional, product, application, end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR from 2019 to 2026
- Key parameters which are driving this market and restraining its growth
- What all challenges manufacturers will face as well as new opportunities and threats faced by them.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “Global Dental Prosthetics Market” and its commercial landscape
Order a Copy of “Global Dental Prosthetics Market” Report 2019 @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-dental-prosthetics-market
Segmentation: Global Dental Prosthetics Market
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Inlays and Onlays
- Metal Ceramics
By Type of Facility
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Other Facilities
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental prosthetics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Download Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-prosthetics-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475