Global Data Classification Market is driven by increasing need for managing big data, which is projecting a rise in estimated value from USD 541.23 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3364.79 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 25.66% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Data Classification can be defined as process of categorising or managing the data into various forms & types. According to the need of business or personal objective the data is being classified or sorted in this process. The main objective of data classification is data management. Generally enterprise bifurcate the data into 3 types i.e. private, restricted & public data.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-data-classification-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Data Classification Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in data classification market are Google, IBM Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., BOLDON JAMES, Covata Limited, DATAGUISE, Digital Guardian, Forcepoint, Clearswift, GTB Technologies, Inc., Informatica, Innovative Routines International (IRI), Inc., Janusnet Pty Limited, Microsoft, MinerEye, Netwrix Corporation, OpenText Corp., PKWARE, Inc.
Competitive Analysis: Global Data Classification Market
Global data classification market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of data classification market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Segmentation: Global Data Classification Market
- By Component (Solutions, Services)
- By Methodology (Content-Based Classification, Context-Based Classification, User-Based Classification)
- By Application (Access Control, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Web, Mobile and Email Protection, Centralized Management)
- By Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Government and Defence, Education, Telecom , Media and Entertainment, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Rising concern for data security of huge data volume as the cybercrime related to data breach has been increased globally.
- Stringent rules & regulations related to data needs to be followed by the organization which drives the demand for this particular market.
- There is lack of technological infrastructure in many countries as in many countries the data is still stored on papers.
- There is complexity in the terminologies & the schemes for data classification
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research