Contrast Media Injectors Market is a professional and in depth market report that focuses on primary and secondary drivers, market share, possible sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis of Medical Imaging Devices industry. It shows that the rise in market value is generally attributed to the rising growth of the applicable industries and the subsequent rise in demand of applications. The Contrast Media Injectors Market analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest growth amid the approximate forecast frame. The competitive landscape section of the Contrast Media Injectors Market report brings into light a clear insight about the market share analysis of major industry players.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-contrast-media-injectors-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the contrast media injectors market are
- Bracco Imaging S.p.A. (Europe),
- Guerbet (France),
- Medtron AG (Germany),
- Bayer AG (Germany),
- ulrich medical (USA),
- GENERAL ELECTRIC (US),
- VIVID IMAGING (China),
- Sino Medical Sciences Technology Inc. (China),
- AngioDynamics (US),
- APOLLO RT Co. Ltd. (China),
- Nemoto (Japan),
- Messe Düsseldorf GmbH (China),
- Hilin Life Products, Inc. (USA),
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.(US),
- Jodas Expoim (India),
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. (USA),
- Magnus Health (USA),
- TAEJOON PHARM (South Korea),
- Spago Nanomedical AB (Europe) and others
Global Contrast Media Injectors Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 0.69 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1.21 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in geriatric population and different diseases.
Market Definition: Global Contrast Media Injectors Market
Contrast delivery also known as a power injector is the most effective therapeutic device that can be programmed to deliver specific measures of contrast agent at particular flow rates. It can be used in many types of diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures and also as a part of imaging method which will help in the treatment of cancer, physical injury, stroke, heart disease, vascular disease, digestive disorder and many more.
According to the report of American Cancer Society, around 1,688,780 new cancer cases are diagnosed in 2017 in the U.S.
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 28.4 million adults were diagnosed with heart disease in the U.S. in 2015. Thus, there is rising demand for advanced products for diagnosis and treatment of chronic diseases, his significant act as driver to the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, Guerbet announces its acquisition with Accurate Medical Therapeutics; it is an innovative company that develops microcatheters for Contrast Media Injectors.
- In 2016, hospitals dominated the contrast media injectors market in terms of revenue because of a rising in the number of hospital admissions of patients which are suffering from cancer, neurological disorders, and cardiovascular diseases.
- In February 2016, Guerbet received approval from the FDA, for the OptiOne Single-Head Contrast Delivery System, a CT contrast media injector for injection of radiopaque contrast media during CT scan.
- Rising number of approvals for contrast agents, act as driver to the market.
- Rising in number of public and private diagnostic centers, act as driver to the market.
- Risks associated with contrast media injectors, act as restraints to the market.
- High cost of contrast media injectors and consumables & accessories, this act as restraints to the market.
- Due to reluctance to adopt new technology, this act as restraints to the market.
Segmentation: Global Contrast Media Injectors Market
- Injector Systems
- CT Injector Systems
- MRI Injector Systems
- Angiography Injector Systems
- Injector Heads
- Single Head Injectors
- Dual Head Injectors
- Syringeless Injectors
- Other Consumables
- Injector Heads
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Diagnostics Centres
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Global contrast media injectors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of contrast media injectors market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global contrast media injectors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Order a Copy of This Research Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-contrast-media-injectors-market