Global Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market accounted to USD 1.70 billion in 2018 growing at a significant CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 and expected to reach USD 2.90 billion by 2026.
Request for Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cardiac-surgery-instruments-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the cardiac surgery instruments market are
B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), BD (US), KLS Martin Group (US), Sklar Surgical Instruments (US), Teleflex Incorporated (US), SYMMETRY SURGICAL INC (US), STILLE (Sweden), Delacroix-Chevalier (France), Cardivon Surgical Inc. (China), Boss Instruments, Ltd (US) Wexler Surgical (US), Medicon eG (Germany), Surgins (UK), Scanlan International (US), Rumex International Co. (US), SIM Surgical (US), Gebrüder Martin GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), MedServ International (Germany), Surtex Instruments Limited (UK) and Taurus Instruments AG (Germany) among others
Market Definition: Global Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market
Cardiac surgery instruments are the specialized instruments and products which are designed to meet the demanding needs of cardiovascular surgeons. The instrument must maintain its quality and design along with fine delicate microsurgical instruments for precise procedure. Some of the instruments are needle holder, scissors, retractors, peripheral vascular, aorta and anastomosis clamps, pediatric instrument, titanium micro instruments and many more. According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 17.9 million people die which accounts for 31% of all deaths worldwide, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increase in diabetic population, increased consumption of alcohol, rising obese population, increase in hypertension, aging population are the main drivers of the market.
- Increasing number of surgical procedure will drive the market.
- Strict regulations by the government bodies will hamper the market.
- Adoption of alternative surgical methodology will restrain the growth of market.
Segmentation: Global Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market
- Vascular Forceps
- Grasping Forceps
- Other Forceps
- Needle Holder
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Heart Transplant
By Type of Material
- Stainless Steel
- Tungsten Carbide
- and others
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July, 2018, Symmetry Surgical Inc. has acquired the electrosurgical business and related intellectual property of Bovie® brand, from Bovie Medical Corporation (“Bovie Medical”) for a total enterprise value of $97 million. It will increase the overall sales of the company as well as expand its market.
- Boss instruments launched a new product called Boss MIS retractor, made of surgical grade titanium which makes it better than its competitor product and the company further working on the R&D to expand the business.
Competitive Analysis: Global Cardiac Surgery Instruments Market
The global cardiac surgery instruments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of cardiac surgery instruments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global cardiac surgery instruments market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)