The Canada Food Safety Testing Market report offers better answer for refining the business procedures to flourish in this aggressive commercial center. This market report depicts the classification by organizations, area, type and end-use industry. The Canada Food Safety Testing Market report additionally assesses CAGR (compound yearly development rate) values alongside its changes for the distinct figure time frame. The report additionally shows the examination and estimation of significant industry patterns, advertise size, and piece of the pie. The estimations of CAGR qualities are likewise given in this Canada Food Safety Testing Market report which enables organizations in choosing the speculation to esteem over the timeframe.
Canada food safety testing market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
For More Details Get A Free Sample Copy Of Canada Food Safety Testing Market Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=canada-food-safety-testing-market
Food safety testing is a proper inspecting of contamination in food as well as processed products in order to avoid foodborne diseases. Additionally, it is considered to one of the vital aspect for proficient production of safe quality items. With the growing nutrition of food industry subject to analysis, testing is performed to ensure compliance with food safety regulations in order to protect the public and environmental health.
Segmentation: Canada Food Safety Testing Market
Canada food safety testing market is segmented based testing type, technology, food categories and contaminants.
- On the basis of testing type, the market is segmented into pathogens, pesticides, GMO, toxins and others. Pathogens are sub segmented into E.coli, salmonella, campylobacter, listeria and others. GMO segment are growing at the highest CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In August 2016, Bureau Veritas launched SAFEOPS. The digital service is to help the retailers and restauranteurs to manage food safety and operations. The SAFEOPS is powered by Eezytrace which carries out daily checks of food to deliver high quality, safe products to the customers. This service has strengthened company’s position in the global market.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction, immunoassay, chromatography, enzyme linked immunosorbent assay, biochip or biosensor, flow cytometry, microarrays, rapid assay and others. Chromatography is sub segmented into liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, thin layer chromatography, paper chromatography and column chromatography. Polymerase chain reaction segment is growing at the highest CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In October 2017, Bio-Rad’s iQ-Check Salmonella II real-time PCR Kit received an approval from AOAC, a non-profit organization in U.S. This kit can detect Salmonella in raw meat in 12 hrs or less than that. This will help in increasing awareness amongst consumer.
- On the basis of food categories, the market is segmented into processed foods, meat and poultry, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, seafood and others. Fruits and vegetables segment is growing at the highest CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In February 2013, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.) launched New iQ-Check Prep System for automated real-time PCR detection of food pathogens. This helped the company in maximizing its product portfolio.
- On the basis of contaminants, the market is segmented into Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, Bacillus, moulds and others. Each contaminant is sub segmented into different food category such as processed foods, meat and poultry, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, seafood and others. Salmonella segment is growing at the highest CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In May 2013, South Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) approved Genetic ID NA, Inc. (U.S.), as a Foreign Official Laboratory for GMO testing of food products exported from the United States to Korea. This has been done in order to provide extra testing services facilitated with regulatory compliance.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=canada-food-safety-testing-market
Competitive Analysis: Canada Food Safety Testing Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are SGS SA, Bureau Veritas, Intertek Group plc, AsureQuality Ltd, LabCorp, Eurofins Scientific, TUV SUD, ALS Limited, TÜV NORD GROUP, Mérieux NutriSciences, Genetic ID NA, Inc and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. among others.
Food safety testing is performed for detecting or examining food-borne pathogens with respect of public safety. Various national legal frameworks and regulations such as Regulation (EC) No 852/2004, The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and others are being imposed by different government associations to maintain an effective food control system and food functioning in the respective market.
- In April 2018, SGS SA opened two food laboratories with Vanguard Sciences Inc. (U.S.), a food safety testing service provider. These facilities offer a wide range of services using robust information technology platform. These laboratories have expanded the existing testing capabilities of SGS across various food categories which includes beverages, confectionery & chocolate, dairy, fruits & vegetables, grains & cereals, herbs & spices, meat & poultry, oils & fats, pastries, pet food, processed cabbed & frozen foods, seafood, tea & coffee.
- In April 2018, SGS SA acquired Oleotest NV (Belgium), provider of chemical testing services in food, feed and agricultural commodities. This acquisition is intended to provide an entry into a complementary segment for chemical analyses, strengthening leading position for agriculture, food & life in Belgium.
- In January 2018, SGS SA acquired Vanguard Sciences Inc. (U.S.), a food safety testing service provider. This acquisition has produced immediate growth opportunities in the attractive food safety testing market in the U.S.
- In August 2016, Bureau Veritas launched SAFEOPS. The digital service to help retailers and restauranteurs to manage food safety and operations. The SAFEOPS is powered by Eezytrace which carries out daily checks of food to deliver high quality, safe products to the customers. This service has strengthened company’s position in the global market.
- In March 2014, Intertek opened a Food Testing and Analysis Laboratory in Derby, Derbyshire, U.K. The food laboratory is accredited by United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). This laboratory expansion would provide quick and high quality results for all microbiological testing requirements.
- In April 2018, Eurofins acquired Protec Bio-testing from Protec Group. Protec Bio-testing is involved in water and food testing businesses in France. With this acquisition, Eurofins will significantly strengthen its leadership in food testing with the addition of first food testing laboratory in the South West region of France.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=canada-food-safety-testing-market
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing Corporatesales@databridgemarketresearch.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725