global blockchain market accounted for USD 242.4 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 79.9% during the forecast period of to 2026.
In Blockchain Market report a wide scope of research tools and techniques has been utilized to get an understanding into the competitive scene by analyzing different market segments and the significant market players. The examiners believe that in the couple of years, Blockchain Market size will be additionally extended, the CAGR value will reach 79.9%. Some of the major players in global blockchain market are IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, AWS, Digital Asset Holdings, Earthport, BTL Group, Chain, Inc., Factom, Ripple, Alphapoint, Bitfury, Coinbase and Abra among others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blockchain-market
Blockchain Market Elucidation-:
This market report defines the trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the blockchain market in the upcoming 8 years. Blockchain is just a digitalized immutable ledger of economic transactions which can record not only the financial transactions but everything related to value. It can be used during payments, smart contracts, digital identity risk and compliance management and many more. One of the major factors such as increase in the adoption of blockchain technology is driving the market demand. This has increased the annual savings for banks and also has reduced infrastructure cost. For instance, According to DMR, around USD 8-12 billion were reported as annual savings for the banks who have utilized blockchain technology.
The Blockchain Marke has been divided into different sections to advance an exhaustive comprehension of the general market structure. The report focuses on developing sections of the market, and development rate and market share of each portion which has been clearly given in the report.
- The global blockchain market is segmented based on organization size, applications, end users and geographical segments.
- Based on organization size, the global blockchain market is segmented into small and medium sized enterprise and large sized enterprise.
- On the basis of application, the global blockchain market is segmented into payments, documentation, smart contracts, digital identity, exchanges, governance, risk, and compliance management, supply chain management and others.
- On the basis of end users, the global blockchain market is segmented into government and public sector, healthcare and life sciences, banking, financial services and insurance, transportation and logistics, retail and ecommerce, media and entertainment, IT and telecommunication, travel and hospitality, real estate and others.
- Based on geography, the global blockchain market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others
Key Vendors of Blockchain Market-:
The report highlights the significant market players’ details such as key abilities of every player, endeavors made by them; new product or service dispatches, development, and the techniques embraced by every player. The report basically provides the information related to the level of competition in the market.
Few key players names are: IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, AWS, Digital Asset Holdings, Earthport, BTL Group, Chain, Inc., Factom, Ripple, Alphapoint, Bitfury, Coinbase and Abra among others.
Various Methodologies utilized-:
Both Primary and secondary methodologies have been employed to gather essential market data. The report includes gathering information from primary sources including key officials from significant organizations, associations, and top-level administrators, for example, advancement and innovation executives, VPs, CEOs, and showcasing chiefs. For secondary research methods various diaries, journals, sites and business directories have been considered.
Table of Contents-:
- Section 1: Market Elucidation
- Section 2: Segmentation Examination
- Section 3: Key Vendors Analysis
- …….so on
Get Detailed TOC at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-blockchain-market
Why to buy this particular report?
This report provides in-depth insights such as-:
- Detailed diagram of the market.
- Key improvements and product dispatches by the top players and brands.
- Key parameters which are driving the market.
- The difficulties being looked by the new participants.
- Market volume, market drivers and restraints.
- CAGR value for the forecast time frame 2019-2026.
The global blockchain market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475