Biocides are chemical or biological compounds inhibiting the growth or activity of living organisms. Biocides include antiseptics, preservatives, disinfectants which are used to kill or prevent harmful effects of organism. Examples of various biocides are pesticides, herbicides or fungicides.
Global Biocides Market is expected to reach USD 13.9 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.0 %
Some of the major players operating in market are British Plastics Federation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Albemarle Corporation, ANPATH GROUP INCORPORATED, Buckman Laboratories International, Inc., BWA Water Additives, CAMSON, Champion Technology Services, Inc., Clariant Troy Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Sigma-Aldrich Co., Ecolab, Lonza, Chevron Oronite Company LLC, LANXESS, Kemira, SUEZ, FMC Corporation and BASF SE among others.
The market is growing with a substantial rate because of the concerns amongst the various regulatory bodies regarding the control of pathogens and bacteria. This concern from the various authorities of the world has seen the adoption rate of biocides improved due to their effectiveness in the removal of pathogens and limiting the growth of bacteria in various applicable areas.
Get A Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biocides-market
Global Biocides Market, By Type (Halogen Compounds, Metallic Compounds, Organo Sulfurs, Organic Acids, Phenolic, Nitrogen Compounds, Glutaraldehyde), By Application (Personal Care, Water Treatment, Wood Preservation, Food & Beverage, Paints & Coatings), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Innovative product launches by the manufacturers:
- In March 2019, IMCD in partnership with DuPont Industrial Biosciences announced that they had extended their distribution agreement for commercialization of biocides being utilized in industrial preservation and homecare application for the European region. This agreement will further extend the already strong partnership between the two companies and will improve both of their business operations
- In December 2017, Vink Chemicals GmbH & Co. KG announced that they had acquired the biocidal operations of Prom Chem Limited situated in United Kingdom. This acquisition will significantly improve the operations and revenue streams of Vink Chemicals because of their focus on providing high quality of biocides to their customers
The market is segmented on the basis of type as halogen compounds, metallic compounds, organo sulfurs, organic acids, phenolic, nitrogen compounds, glutaraldehyde; application is categorized into personal care, water treatment, wood preservation, food & beverage, paints & coatings.
Biocides market is growing due to increase in demand for water for domestic/industrial purposes and rising demand from industrial applications; the effect of these factors are mentioned below:
- Increase in demand for water for domestic/industrial purposes: Biocides are one of the most effective methods of water treatment available now-a-days, with the most widely accepted biocide compound being chlorine. Chlorine is utilized in the removal of various harmful compounds, bacteria, organisms while also improving its taste and odor. The growing rate of application of water in large-scale industrial manufacturing as well as the high rate of adoption from a number of domestic households which is has been caused by the growing rate of urbanization is also promoting the growth of biocides. This is because with each utilization of water, it is contaminated and with the scarcity of water in comparison to our needs, there is a growth of concern regarding re-using the said water bodies
- Rising demand from industrial applications: Increasing industrialization activities from various industries is also one of the major reasons behind the substantial rate of growth of biocides. This substantial growth rate is due to the fact that the global population has grown more health conscious and requires better assurances regarding the products they are consuming to be more hygienic. This need for the products being manufactured ultimately requires better usage of disinfectants in the overall manufacturing process and subsequently in the entire industrial operations. Biocides significantly reduces the risk of infection spread and contraction, while the continuous use of biocides is also deemed harmful in certain conditions; but limited and correctly monitored usage of biocides is highly beneficial to a number of industries
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in demand for water for domestic/industrial purposes
- Growth of end-users
- Rising demand from industrial applications
- Environmental regulations & low and zero voc coatings are driving biocide market
- Rising raw material cost
- Lengthy & expensive registration process
- Environmental regulations on toxic biocides
- Volatility in raw material costs
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-biocides-market
- The global biocides market is segmented based on type, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type the global biocides market is segmented into halogen compounds, metallic compounds, organo, sulfurs, organic acids, phenolic, nitrogen compounds, glutaraldehyde
- On the basis of application the global biocides is classified on personal care, water treatment, wood preservation, food & beverage, paints & coatings, and others
- Based on geography the global biocides market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-biocides-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research