Bag-in in-Box packaging, a sustainable part of flexible packaging has many benefits over rigid packaging such as hygienic filling, handling, storage, dispensing, no transfer of flavors, no residual product return, and recyclable packaging. Automated packaging machines are in mandatory demand in high range, as it helps to raise the amount of yield production for any kind of production for beverages in order to increase the consumption demand. Bag-in-box is used in wide range of applications such as in processing of food & beverages, healthcare, cosmetics, oil and paints products and many more. Sterilized bag-in-box products, gets stable in any normal condition and it do not require any cooling processes. The bag bag-in in-box packaging also offers hygienic transportation and storage of various foods and drinks. It restricted restricts the contact of air and product. This type of packaging also extends the shelf life of various foods and drinks.
Global bag-in-box packaging machine market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-bag-in-box-packaging-machine-market
- Increasing preference and adoption of fully automated machinery equipments is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Rising demand for these equipments from the various end-users is one of the major factors that is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing demand for aseptic bag-in-box packaging machines due to their sustainable nature and lower environmental impact resulting in better shelf life is also expected to positively affect the market growth
- Easier disposal process, waste management resulting in lower environmental impact is also expected to foster growth of the market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global Bag-In-Box Packaging Machine market are:-
- Smurfit Kappa;
- DS Smith;
- IC Filling Systems;
- ABCO Automation, Inc.;
- TORR Industries;
- Flexifill Ltd.;
- Terlet BV;
- ROVEMA GmbH;
- Sacmi Imola S. C.;
- Robert Bosch Packaging Technology GmbH;
- Kreuzmayr Maschinenbau GmbH;
- Gossamer Structures (Pty) Ltd;
- Pattyn Group;
- Suba Solutions Private Limited;
- Triangle Package Machinery Co;
- ALFA LAVAL;
- Pearson Packaging Systems;
- Bemis Company, Inc.;
- Scholle IPN;
- Barry-Wehmiller Companies;
- Liqui-Box among others.
Global bag-in-box packaging machine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of bag-in-box packaging machine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Table of Contents
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Access Detailed TOC at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-bag-in-box-packaging-machine-market
Bag-in-box packaging machine is the machinery equipment that is used to complete the packaging process of bags-in-box packaging products. These equipments are available in two automation types namely semi-automatic and automatic. These equipments are majorly utilized for food, beverages, pharmaceuticals applications wherein they can fill the packaging container in significantly low time.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Smurfit Kappa announced that with the acquisition of a manufacturing facility situated in Texas, United States they had improved their corrugated packaging bag-in-box capabilities. They plan on making greater investments in facility to improve their capabilities to meet the growing demand of bag-in-box packaging machines.
- In February 2019, Suba Solutions Private Limited announced the launch of their first ever indigenously developed liner carton bag-in-box packaging machinery equipment which will be demonstrated at 2019 held from February 1-6, 2019 in Greater Noida, NCR Delhi, India. The machine is available to provide significantly high efficiency and can be modified as per the requirements of the consumer.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of bag-in-box packaging machine
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-bag-in-box-packaging-machine-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475