Global Ambulatory EMR Market, By Delivery Mode (Cloud-Based, On-Premise), By Application (Practice Management, Patient Management, Others), By Practice Size (Large, Small-to-Medium-Sized, Solo), By End User (Hospital-Owned Ambulatory Centers, Independent Centers), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) and Forecast to 2025
Global Ambulatory EMR Market is expected to reach USD 6.60 billion by 2025, from USD 4.11 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ambulatory-emr-market
Top Key Competitors/Players:
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Practice Fusion, Inc.
- eMDS Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Mckesson Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC
- Amazing Charts, LLC
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- QSI Management, LLC
- Greenway Health, LLC.
- Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
- Greenway Health, LLC
- CompuGroup Medical
- T-System Inc.
- Infor-Med Inc.
- Advanced Data Systems
- Nextech Systems, LLC
- AdvancedMD, Inc.
- Kareo, Inc.
- Among others.
The advanced digital version of the manual paper chart of the patients is called as electronic medical record (EMR) or electronic health record (EHR). The medical record includes medical history of patients, allergies & medication, immunization status, laboratory test results, demographics and others. The adoption of EMR systems has increased gradually. According to the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reports that in 2015 almost all the reported hospitals 96.0% possessed a certified EHR technology. 84.0% of hospitals adopted at least a basic EHR system and the growth of 11.0% adoption rates of increased from 2014. The acceptance of EMR system has also led to launch various products in the market. For instance, in October 2009, Healthcare Management Systems, Inc. (HMS) (U.S.) launched HMS Ambulatory EMR, an ambulatory electronic medical record and practice management solution. This product enhanced the clinical integration, streamline physician workflow and facilitate use by physicians.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising usage of EHR solutions
- Government support for the adoption of HCIT
- Increasing growth of healthcare services
- Safe exchange of medical information
- High infrastructure investments
- Increasing cost pressure
Order a copy of Global Ambulatory EMR Market Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ambulatory-emr-market
The ambulatory EMR market is segmented on the basis of delivery mode, application, practice size and end user.
The market is segmented on the basis of delivery mode into:
- On Premise Solutions.
The market is segmented on the basis of application into:
- Practice Management
- Patient Management
- Referral Management
- Population Health Management
- Decision Support
- Health Analytics
The market is segmented on the basis of practice size into:
- Large Practices
- Small-To-Medium-Sized Practices
- Solo Practices
The market is segmented on the basis of end users into:
- Hospital-Owned Ambulatory Centers
- Independent Centers.
Based on geography the global ambulatory EMR market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
The global ambulatory EMR market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ambulatory EMR for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
- Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters and Investors among others.
- Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
View Full Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-ambulatory-emr-market/